Day Trip to Trogir
Ostatak vremena za ovu ponudu: Discount 7,7%
Valid until October 2024
Available deals: 50
IDEALNO ZA OBITELJI ILI MANJE GRUPE - Povratni transfer za maks.8 osoba
Make the most of your day as you set off to explore Trogir - a ''museum city'' , a unique site in the vicinity of Split that will leave you awestruck by its beauty and history. One will hardly find another city in the world as culturally rich as Trogir in relation to its size. Spend your day delving into the secrets of this island-city, taste delicious well-prepared Dalmatian food in a local restaurant and go shopping for some souvenirs.
Start your day early to get to the meeting point at the entrance to Split harbor and to embark upon your journey towards Trogir, a unique UNESCO site about 31 km away from Split. Get a kick out of a 31 minute drive from Split until you reach Trogir.
To one's advantage, all the historically and culturally important sites in Trogir are located very close to each other. This is the main reason why you can delight in a pleasant walk through the lovely and enchanting city streets. Upon the arrival, you will be cordially welcomed with a drink and unique a-capella live music. You will listen to a “klapa” singing traditional Dalmatian songs in a unique traditional way without any instruments. This type of singing has been enlisted on the intangible cultural heritage list of UNESCO and it is definitely worth experiencing.
The exploration of the historic core of this ancient city with a professional guide will take you through all the important sites of the city. The entrance fees to the St. Lawrence Cathedral and to museums are not included in the price . You will be welcomed by the monument of St. John of Trogir, patron saint of the city, each time you pass through the North Gate to the city, city museum and cathedral, famous Radovan’s Portal, the central square, the promenade, churches and monasteries are only few of all the sites you’ll get to listen about.
After the walking tour, when you get tired and hungry, you can take lunch in a local restaurants which will be an excellent opportunity to taste some traditional dishes and awake your taste buds.er fueling up with delicious food, make the most of your visit and use some free time to explore the city on your own, visit local workshops and stores to take home souvenirs.
When the time comes you will direct yourselves to the meeting point where you will be picked up and returned to Split.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide on request
- Family friendly
- Lunch not included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Not included free admission to top local attractions
- Kupljenje i povrtak pred Hotel (samo odabrani hoteli)
- Prijevoz u klimatiziranom kombiju
- Prijevoz osobnim vozilima
- Lokalni vodič na upit (dodatna naknada)
- Napojnica (po izboru)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- A small amount of walking is involved
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Trajektna luka Split ili odabrani Split hoteli
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- 5 sati (cca.)
- Povratak na polaznu točku
Ponude u tijeku
Privatni prijevoz od zračne luke Split do Makarske
Vrijedi do studenog 2024
Dostupne ponude: 50
Unique Wine and Food Experiences in Croatia
Valid until July 2024
Available deals: 50