Priva Krka falls tour
Ostatak vremena za ovu ponudu: Discount 6,5%
Valid until November 2023.
Available deals: 50
IDEALNO ZA OBITELJI ILI MANJE GRUPE - Povratni transfer za max.8 osoba
Leave your Split hotel by private car (or minivan) and travel through the karst of the Šibenik hinterland to Krka National Park, just over an hour away. One of Croatia’s seven national parks, Krka is home to 17 beautiful waterfalls that cascade over natural barriers from the Krka River. As you travel, learn how these barriers have been formed over millennia, and ask your guide any questions you have — the beauty of a private tour is that the commentary can be tailored entirely to your interests.
On arrival, set off to explore the park , covering an approximate 0.75-mile (1.2-km) route. Wandering along gravel paths and a round-loop boardwalk, gaze out over the little islands that dot the vivid green water. Watch for brown trout, Dalmatian barbelgudgeon and other fish in the lakes, and admire the willowy reeds, swamped meadows, thicket trees and stone quarries that are home to an abundance of fauna.
After almost an hour, arrive at the park’s most popular highlight: the Skradinski Buk waterfalls. Marvel at the incredible sight of the fall’s 2,624-foot-long (800-meter) cascade crashing into the lower lake. Then, enjoy almost two hours of free time to spend as you wish.
Perhaps admire the falls from dry land, or change into your bathing suit and dive into the lower lake for a refreshing swim. Then, explore the nearby cluster of mill cottages. Stroll through the historical buildings, which have been converted into workshops, souvenir stores and cafes. If you’re feeling hungry, stop for a bite to eat (own expense) and then maybe visit the old mill, which is still functioning.
When the time comes, join back up with your guide and return to your minivan. Then, relax on the hour-long journey to Split, where your tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Private 5-hour tour from Split to Krka National Park
- Explore Krka's scenic sights during a walking tour
- See incredible flora and fauna and awe-inspiring natural waterfalls
- Get up close to the breathtaking Skradinski Buk, the park's largest cascade, and discover how the falls were formed
- Enjoy personalized commentary from a private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Private guide on request(extra charge)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please note: This tour covers a 0.75-mile (1.2-km) walking route
- Your centrally located Split hotel
- Please contact Us to confirm your preferred pickup time
- 5 hours (approx.)
- Returns to original departure point
Ponude u tijeku
Privatni prijevoz od zračne luke Split do Makarske
Vrijedi do studenog 2023
Dostupne ponude: 50
Unique Wine and Food Experiences in Croatia
Valid until July 2023
Available deals: 50